Monday, November 5, 2012

KSU vs. OSU Game

This weekend we were fortunate to find some tickets to the KSU vs. OSU game.  Currently, KSU is ranked #2 and have remained undefeated.  We went down for the game Saturday and had such a great time!! We hadn't been back to Manhattan for quite some time - and I hadn't been back for a football game in nearly 3 years.

We got down early afternoon, grabbed some lunch, then headed out to tailgate.
{Chris & I tailgating}
{Sean & Liz}



After several hours of tailgating we headed into the game.



{At the game}
{KSU vs. OSU, 11.03.12}

The game was a good one! It was a little close at the beginning but we pulled through and won by quite a bit.  After the 3rd quarter, we caught the shuttle from the tailgating area and headed to Aggieville.  Oh, Aggieville, how I missed you!!  Even though I feel kinda old there now, we still went out and acted like we were in college.


{Chris & I at Porters}

{Porter's, 11.03.12}

{Porter's, 11.03.12}

{Sean & Liz}

{Liz & I}

{Pat & Jenny}

{Sean & Liz}

 The weekend in Manhattan was so much fun. It makes me regret not going to a game earlier.  K-State remains undefeated and has 3 more games left until the end of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment