Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank You, Ashley Ella Design


A big 

to Ashley, with Ashley Ella Design, for helping me create my new blog design and for putting it all together!  I appreciate all your hard work!  

Ashley & I have actually known each other since elementary school and we used to play basketball together.  {We didn't go to the same school though}.  Sometime during high school, we pretty much lost contact with each other.  I happened to stumbled upon a Facebook post of hers about creating blog designs.  I contacted her for some more information and took a look at her portfolio - I loved the other blogs that she had designed.

She was so easy to work with and very prompt about getting things done {and even replying to emails}.  I appreciate all your work!

If you are thinking about creating a new blog design, please check out her webpage and contact her.  You will be so happy you did! 
Here's the link to her webpage:

ashley ella design


You can also check out her store on Etsy {which can be navigated through her webpage}

Thank you so much, Ashley!  I love how everything turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment