Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow Day

It snowed about 8-10 inches on Thursday.  Unfortunately, I had to work both Thursday and Friday.  It wasn't too bad getting to and from work.  Chris was kind enough to take me and pick me up each day.  Also, the streets were plowed pretty good by the time I got off work Thursday, which made the drive do-able.  I love snow a couple times each winter; but, I don't love snow when I have to work -- hospitals don't close, so we never get a snow day.  


This little lady loved the snow:
   


She had a blast running around in it!  Chris & I would make snow balls and throw them - she loved chasing after them and she would try to attack the snow ball.  Some of the photos are so funny - she looks like such an attack dog. 







 
{Aren't you going to throw it again, dad?}



It's supposed to snow again on Monday & Tuesday, so I'm sure there will plenty more play time in the snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment